Constructed from carbon fiber and aluminum, the TAC-POD Carbon Pro offers maximum strength with minimum weight. The mount attaches to Picatinny-style rails and has a rotating design for easy shooting angle adjustment without repositioning the legs. Padded rubberized feet provide positive grip retention and the pivoting base offers precision leveling on uneven surfaces.
Unlocked, the ball-joint design allows the TAC-POD Carbon Pro to pan, tilt, and roll for various shooting positions. Users can then lock the bipod in place to maintain its position. A push-button leg lock provides smooth deployment—locking the legs in the up or down position. A twist-lock length adjustment allows each leg to independently extend.
Available in two models: short (6-9 in.) and long (9-13 in.). The new TAC-POD Carbon Pros provide long-range rifle shooters with dependable, lightweight bipods that offer superior performance at affordable price points.
TruGlo TAC-POD Carbon Pro Bipods Specifications:
- Models: TG8903S (6-9 in.); TG8903L (9-13 in.)
- Mounts to Picatinny rail
- Carbon fiber and aluminum construction
- Lightweight and compact with quick deployment
- Great for bench or prone shooting
- Padded rubberized feet
- Pivoting base for precision leveling on uneven surfaces
- Durable construction for the harshest environments
- MSRP: $82.99 (TG8903S, 6-9 in.); $94.99 (TG8902L, 9-13 in.)
For more information, visit www.truglo.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine