“The laminate stock and bright color combinations of Rascal Minimalist make this a stylish rifle,” said Beth Shimanski, Director of Marketing for Savage. “And it demonstrates, again, Savage’s commitment to providing the very best tools to every shooter—even those who are just learning to shoot.”
Like the rest of the Rascal family, Rascal Minimalist is a single-shot rifle that cocks by lifting the bolt. It unloads just as easily – without the need to pull the trigger. The design builds superior shooting skills thanks to full-size rifle features, including Savage’s user-adjustable AccuTrigger system and a threaded (1/2-28) barrel.
Savage Rascal Minimalist Features:
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- Reliable, single-shot action
- Manual Safety
- Unload without pulling the trigger
- User-Adjustable AccuTrigger
- Feed ramp
- Modern aesthetics and ergonomics
- ChevCore Laminate technology in Pink/Purple or Teal/Gray
- 11.5” Length-of-Pull
- 16 1/8” Carbon Steel Matte Black Barrel with 11 degree target crown
- Threaded ½-28 with cap
- Includes ear plugs and firearms lock
13797 / RASCAL MINIMALIST (PURPLE/PINK) 22 S/L/LR 16.125-inch barrel / $279
13802 / RASCAL MINIMALIST (TEAL/GRAY) 22 S/L/LR 16.125-inch barrel / $279
For more information, visit savagearms.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine