December 14, 2021
By Guns & Ammo Staff
The Savage Arms 110 PCS is a bolt-action pistol built around the 110’s factory blueprinted action. This new pistol provides all the features that have come to define the Model 110, but in much more compact configuration.
“The Model 110 has set the bar high for bolt-action rifles,” Jessica Treglia, Senior Brand Manager for Savage Arms. “Now the adaptability and performance that we see from our flagship rifle line is available in a pistol chassis system. Don’t let the 110 PCS’s diminutive size fool you—we’ve taken this gun out past 500 yards with reliable, repeatable accuracy.”
Like other 110s, the 110 PCS has a user-adjustable AccuTrigger for a crisp, clean pull. The action is secured in a one-piece aluminum pistol chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) and the 110 PCS feeds from an AICS-style detachable box magazine. The 110 PCS is an ideal platform for anyone wanting long-range accuracy from a compact firearm.
- Carbon steel, matte black, barrel and receiver
- Medium-contour 10.5” barrel, with threaded muzzle (5/8-24)
- Machined aluminum, 1-piece chassis with 7” free-floating modular forend with M-LOK slots
- 1-piece 0 MOA rail
- Left-hand bolt, right-hand ejection
- Spiral fluted bolt body
- 2.5-6 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Picatinny rail on rear of chassis
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips
- Barricade grooves milled into the front of the magazine well
- Ambidextrous magazine release and AICS Magazine
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57797 / 110 PCS 6.5 Creedmoor / $999
- 57798 / 110 PCS .308 Win / $999
- 57799 / 110 PCS 350 Legend / $999
- 57800 / 110 PCS 300 BLK / $999
- 57801 / 110 PCS .223 Rem / $999
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine