January 04, 2022
By Guns & Ammo Staff
The new Savage 110 Carbon Tactical builds upon the success of the 110 Tactical, but cuts weight with an exclusive PROOF Research carbon fiber wrapped stainless steel barrel.
“The 110 Tactical has proven to be an exceptionally versatile rifle,” said Jessica Treglia, Sr. Brand Manager at Savage Arms. “The 110 Carbon Tactical is the next step in this design. With its beavertail forend, AICS magazine compatibility, and one-piece 20 MOA rail, the 110 Carbon Tactical is an adaptable and highly capable rifle—and now it is even lighter. With its new PROOF Research carbon fiber wrapped barrel, it weighs in at just over seven-and-a-half pounds.”
The new 110 Carbon Tactical provides uncompromised balance. The Savage rifle houses its PROOF Research barrel with a rigid AccuStock which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length. AccuFit allows for multiple adjustments to its length-of-pull and comb height. The new 110 Carbon Tactical will be available in grey and flat dark earth.
- Factory blueprinted action
- Matte black carbon steel receiver, drilled and tapped (8-40)
- AccuStock with AccuFit technology
- Grey or Flat Dark Earth colorways
- Beavertail forend with 3 sling swivel studs
- 1-piece 20 MOA rail
- PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel with threaded muzzle
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- AICS detachable box magazine
Part No. / Description / MSRP
- 57938 / .308 WIN 110 Carbon Tactical / $1789
- 57939 / 6.5 Creedmoor 110 Carbon Tactical / $1789
- 57940 / 6.5 PRC 110 Carbon Tactical / $1789
- 57941 / .308 WIN 110 Carbon Tactical FDE / $1789
- 57942 / 6.5 Creedmoor 110 Carbon Tactical FDE / $1789
- 57943 / 6.5 PRC 110 Carbon Tactical FDE /$1789
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine