May 20, 2020
By Guns & Ammo Staff
New Speer Gold Dot Rifle ammunition is engineered to provide industry-leading performance in FBI protocol testing through barrels less than 16 inches long.
The bullets loaded in the new Gold Dot Rifle ammunition line are built using Speer’s exclusive Uni-Cor method. The jacket is bonded to the core one atom at a time, virtually eliminating core-jacket separation and creating a projectile that’s accurate, tough and consistent through all common barriers.
Shipments of Speer Gold Dot Rifle ammunition have begun to arrive at dealers.
Speer Gold Dot Personal Protection Rifle Ammunition Features & Benefits
- New self-defense rifle loads optimized for peak FBI protocol performance though barrels shorter than 16 inches
- 75-grain 223 Rem. recommended for 1-in-9-inch barrel twist or faster
- 55-grain 223 Rem. option offers reduced penetration for less risk to bystanders
- Consistent penetration and expansion through common barriers
- Extremely uniform jacket maximizes accuracy
- Gold Dot technology virtually eliminates core-jacket separation
- Nickel-plated brass
- Reliable, sensitive primers
For more information, visit www.speer-ammo.com
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine