August 10, 2020
The SCO15 SilencerCo lower receiver is finished in a Type III hardcoat anodize for added durability and corrosion resistance. The new design includes a proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch, integrated enlarged trigger guard, and ambidextrous multi-position sling swivels as well as various other features.
SilencerCo SCO15 Specs
- Description: Billet AR-15 lower receiver
- Material: 7075 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard anodize
SilencerCo SCO15 Features:
- Integral ambidextrous anti-rotation QD sling cups at rear of receiver
- Proprietary ambidextrous bolt catch/release (included)
- Enlarged integral trigger guard
- Flared magazine well
- Designed for use with standard Mil-Spec lower parts kit and buffer assembly
- 45 to 90 degree fire selector window for short throw fire selectors.
- Rear tensioner bolt hole (bolt not included)
- Machined in house by SilencerCo out of 7075 billet aluminum
For more information, visit silencerco.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine