December 14, 2021
With competitive shooting being at the core of Shield Sights foundation, the Sheild Sights RMSx pulls from the experience of two generations of international competitive pistol shooting experience. The RMSx features a larger viewing window with a distinctive housing and parallax-free and an all-new hard dip coated (HDC) polymer lens with a 5H hardness rating. The RMSx shares the same Shield footprint that can be found cut into the slide of many popular handguns and matches the entire RMS and SMS line of optics. The RMSx takes advantage of updated LED and electronic technology that produces increased reliability and longer battery life over a wide variety of conditions.
“Shield Sights started over 25 years ago by developing and manufacturing red dot sights specifically for the Competitive shooter. Over the years we have learned the competitive environment presents a completely different set of variables than are commonly found in other applications,” said James White, CEO Shield Sights “We feel the RMSx provides a perfect balance of features that will meet the needs of the most discerning competitive shooters.”
- 80% larger viewing window
- Clear and parallax-free HDC polymer lens with 5H hardness rating
- Low Profile lens for an intuitive co-witness to standard height sights
- Available in 8 MOA and 4 MOA dots
- Updated Electronics with faster refresh rate and better battery life
- Dimensions: Lens Width: 34mm, 1.4”; Base Width: 23mm, 0.9”
- Height: 23mm, 0.9”
- Weight: 19g, 0.67oz without battery
Optics are currently available for sale through the Shield dealer network or on the Shield website: shieldpsd.com
Retail Price: $450
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine