February 21, 2020
The RRA LAR-15M CAR A4 .350 Legend produces new advantages for modern hunters using straight wall cartridges. Delivering the power and accuracy expected from RRA's precision rifles and providing reduced recoil, the .350 Legend features a 16-inch chrome moly (also available in stainless-steel) cryo-treated barrel with 1:16 twist and equipped with an RRA military style brake. The RRA two-stage trigger provides a crisp break and is housed in the RRA winter trigger guard, allowing full dexterity while wearing gloves.
The RRA LAR-15M .350 Legend comes standard with a six-position Operator CAR stock, overmolded A2 pistol grip, and 13-inch extended lightweight free-float handguard covering a low-profile gas block and CAR-length gas system. The full-length top rail configuration fits all quality optic systems while the M-LOK compatibility provides for accessory attachments, such as a bipod and light source. A sturdy hard-plastic, ten round magazine, owner’s manual and warranty are included with the rifle.
Rock River Arms LAR-15M .350 Legend Specs
- Caliber: .350 Legend
- Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-15M Multi-Caliber Marked
- Upper Receiver: Forged A4
- Barrel: 16-Inch Chrome Moly, 1:16 Twist, ½-36 Thread
- Muzzle: RRA Military Style Brake
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Trigger: RRA Two-Stage / RRA Winter Trigger Guard
- Safety: RRA Standard
- Handguard: RRA 13" Lightweight Free-Float, M-LOK Compatible
- Buttstock: RRA Operator CAR Stock
- Pistol Grip: RRA Overmolded A2 Grip
- Weight (w/empty magazine): 6.8 lbs.
- Length: 33" Retracted
- Includes: One 10rd Magazine, RRA Case, Manual, and RRA Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MSRP Model 350L1260: $1100.00 – Chrome Moly
- MSRP Model 350L1360: $1150.00 – Stainless Steel
For more information, visit rockriverarms.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine