February 21, 2022
Bond Arms is well-known for its compact yet powerful personal protection pistols. Now, after years of research and development, the Bond Arms team released the Stinger – its lightest, smallest derringer ever. It has the familiar fit, feel, function and reliability of other Bond double-barrelled pistols in an ultra-concealable and super-comfortable size and weight configuration. The Stinger is currently chambered for either 9mm or .380 auto. It’s made from advanced modern materials and engineered for durability.
The Stinger uses a slim aluminum frame precision milled from a billet of 7075 aluminum, known industry-wide for toughness. A black hard-coat anodized finish further shields the frame in use. A generously sized integral trigger guard protects the trigger yet allows easy access. Slim high-impact Zytel composite grips pair with the wasp-waisted pistol’s narrow profile, making it perfect for concealability. The Stinger also includes standard rubber grip panels for those who prefer a larger grip.
A stainless steel firing pin block inset into the aluminum frame strengthens the receiver and allows firing +P rounds. The release lever, cross-bolt safety, hammer and trigger are also stainless steel; adding steel parts in these critical areas enhances the Stinger’s durability.
The Stinger’s 3-inch barrels match the frame’s narrow 0.55-inch profile and are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels. Currently, the Stinger is available in 9mm and .380 auto with a .22 long rifle model on the horizon.
Bond Arms created the Stinger for customers wanting a lightweight, slim pistol chambered for powerful defense rounds. Like all of Bond’s full pistol lines, the Stinger is safe, durable and reliable – perfect for self-defense. The company’s newest derringer is shipping now in limited quantities.
Bond Arms Stinger Features
- Lightweight (12-ounces)
- 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodized frame is both lightweight and tough
- Stainless steel double-barrel
- Passive and manual safeties (3)
- Integral trigger guard
- Stinger Barrels are interchangeable with other Stinger barrels
- High impact nylon, slim grips (also includes standard rubber grip panels)
- Size is compatible with many aftermarket holsters
Bond Arms Stinger Specifications
- Cartridge: 9mm; 380 auto
- Weight: 12 Oz (with Slim Grips)
- Dimensions: Length 5″; Height: 4″; Width: Less than 1″ (with Slim Grips)
- Barrel: 3-in. Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Passive Safety: Rebounding Hammer
- Manual Safety: Crossbolt Safety & Safety Locking Device (SLD)
- Action: Over/Under, Tip-Up Barrel, Single Action
- Frame: 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Anodize
- Trigger Guard: Integral w/Frame
- Interchangeability: Compatible with other centerfire Stinger barrels, but not with existing Bond derringers
- Grips: High Impact Nylon Slim Grips (standard rubber grips included)
- Hinge Screw: 7/64″ Allen Wrench
- MSRP: $379
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine