November 01, 2023
SIG Sauer turned the polymer-frame pistol market on its ear when it launched the slim, high-capacity P365 micro-compact pistol. What ensued was a race to develop the best carry pistol, period. And, while the micro-compact design was ideal for many users, some shooters desired a little larger grip and additional onboard capacity. Here, the modular P365 design excelled, and the XMacro configuration utilizes the same firing system, but wears a larger frame, slide and barrel. Boasting 17-round capacity, an optic-ready slide and a dustcover accessory rail, the compact XMacro offers full-size utility in a portable package.
SIG Sauer P365 XMacro
- Type: Type: Striker fired, recoil operated, semiautomatic
- Cartridge: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1 rds.
- Barrel: 3.1 in., carbon steel
- Overall Length: 6.6 in.
- Weight: 1 lb., 5.5 oz.
- Sights: SIG Sauer X-Ray3 Day/Night; optic ready
- Finish: Nitride (steel); stainless steel (FCU)
- Trigger: 5 lbs., 4 oz. (tested), flat
- MSRP: $800
- Manufactuerer: SIG Sauer, 603-610-3000, sigsauer.com
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine