The new Barnaul .300 AAC Blackout is offered in 145-grain FMJ with a 1,985 fps-rated muzzle velocity and is intended for high-volume target shooting and training.
All Barnaul ammunition is built using premium steel cases and bullets manufactured at the company's facility in Russia. An advanced, high-temperature polymer coating is applied to the steel cases to ensure ideal operation in U.S.-manufactured firearms. Barnaul’s polymer coating promises to perform flawlessly even under high-temperature, full-auto conditions. Additionally, Barnaul utilizes non-corrosive powder and primers to deliver clean-burning steel-case ammunition.
Barnaul .300 AAC Blackout Specifications
- Bullet: 145 grains, full metal jacket
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): 0,366
- Muzzle Velocity V0 ft/sec: 1,985
- Muzzle Energy E0 J ft/lb: 1,268
- Max Powder Pressure Bar (lb/inch2): 50,763
- Cartridge Max Length: 2.15 inches
- Cartridge Average Weight: 239 grains
- Rounds per Box: 20
- Rounds per Case: 500
For more information, visit barnaulammo.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine