Starting at $79.95, the package includes an Apex Action Enhancement Trigger, Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring, which, when installed, significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull while reducing trigger travel and pull weight to that appropriate for a duty or carry pistol.
Apex's engineering and design team developed the Action Enhancement Trigger as a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and springs of the Hellcat. The new trigger will be available in Black, Red, Thin Blue Line, and Black anodized Freedom Edition versions. Pre-ordering will begin soon.
Apex Hellcat Trigger Features and Specifications:
- Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs, after break-in period
- Smooths uptake and reset
- Reduces overall trigger travel and reset distance
- Crisp trigger break
- Direct drop-in replacement for factory polymer trigger
- Maintains factory safety values
- Easy to install
- Apex Part #: 115-112 (Black)
- Apex Part #: 115-152 (Red)
- Apex Part #: 115-B112 (Thin Blue Line)
- Apex Part #: 115-F112 (Freedom Edition Black)
- Apex Part #: 115-B112-F (Freedom Edition TBL)
- MSRP: $79.95 to $89.95
For more information, visit ApexTactical.com.