September 02, 2020
The Pulsar Thermion XG50 3-24x42 thermal riflescope surpasses every demand of the modern shooter. This unprecedented riflescope boasts a BAE 640x480 microbolometer strength and 12-micron pixel detail to detect heat signatures up to 2,400-yards. As the first-ever riflescope to combine a BAE sensor, onboard recording, automatic & manual calibration options, multiple color palettes, and manual focus; the Thermion XG50 is in a class of its own.
Features and Specs
- 1024 x 768 AMOLED display
- 8x digital zoom - continuous zoom and 2x, 4x, 8x stepped zoom
- Picture in picture digital zoom
- One-shot zeroing with freeze function
- 5 rifle profiles with 50 zero saves
- Rock, forest, and identification viewing modes
- Built-in Recording
- Stream Vision app connects scope to smart device
- 13 variable electronic reticles
- 8 Color viewing modes
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Defective pixel repair feature
- Manufacturer: Pulsar; pulsarnv.com
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine