The 8-shot cylinder of the NXS includes a cut to accommodate Moonclips for quick reloading speeds. A 6” hammer-forged precision barrel is housed with integrated Picatinny rails on top and bottom. The frame also features a Picatinny rail for the option of a mounted scope or red dot. The NXS features a ventilated barrel housing and a DLC finish.
The fully adjustable rear sight comes standard while the front sight features removable side panels to offer shooters the ability to customize their sights. The NXS has an optional interchangeable cylinder to a 9mm, which also features a Moonclip cut.
The NXA model retains all the same features as the NXS model, but at a reduced weight. The barrel shroud of the NXS is made of anodized, red aluminum to drop the weight of the revolver by 6 ounces. The NXS model weighs in at 3.1 lbs (50.4 ounces) while the NXA model has an empty weight of 2.75 lbs (44.1 ounces). As with the NXS model, the NXA is also offered with an optional 9mm cylinder.
Korth NXS Specifications:
- Finish: DLC Coated
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Weight Empty: 3.15 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 6” Also available in 4"
- Overall Length: 11.65”
- Width: 1.72”
- Height: 6.38”
- Cylinder Capacity: 8
- Barrel : 416R
Korth NXS and NXA Features:
- DLC Finish
- Hammer-Forged Precision Barrel
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Removable Side Panels on Front Sight
- Single & Double Action Trigger
- Jim Wilson Grip in Red/Black
- Integrated Picatinny Rail in the Frame
- Cylinder Release Classic Back Left
- Barrel Housing w/ Integrated Picatinny Rail for Scope/Red Dot Mount
- Ventilated Barrel Housing for Faster Cooling
- Easy Reload Through Wide-Swinging Cylinder
- Modern, Slim Design
- Optional Compensator
- Cylinder Including Moonclip Cut
- Changeable Cylinder in 9mm Luger w/ Moonclip Cut (available)
For more information, visit nighthawkcustom.com.
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine