People who pick up the Kriss Vector Gen II 9mm pistol won’t suffer much buyer’s remorse.
The G&A Lists
- G&A Basics: How to Choose Lights and Lasers for Your CCW
- 10 Survival Go-Bags that Could Save Your Life
- Tac Tech: 10 Great Tactical Clothing Options for Shooters
- 10 Father’s Day Gifts for the Shooting Dad
- Top 10 Gun Movies on Netflix
- SPOTTED: Pro-Gun Celebrities at SHOT Show 2015
- tweAK the ’47: Modifying the Century Arms C39 Classic
- What to Watch For: The NEW ArmaLite
See More Lists
Proofhouse - Reviews
Modularity and simplicity separate the Barrett MRAD .338 Lapua and REC7 5.56 NATO from their peers.
Hunting Newfoundland with Mossberg’s MVP in .308 Win. rekindles a passion for the mightiest of deer.
The story of a confederate sniper’s revenge and an exclusive look at his rifle.
A comprehensive roundup that’s never been attempted by another hunting or shooting publication.
Patrick Sweeney and James Tarr slow things down a bit by using a high speed camera to show you what a .500 Smith & Wesson looks like when firing.
John Browning usually comes to mind when talking about .50-cal machine guns but 12.7nn Russian and Chinese .50-caliber machine guns are nothing to scoff at.
The good and bad and the ugly in terms of using the support hand on your AR-15.
Gary James discusses the beginnings of the Springfield Model 66 Needle Rifle .50-70, and its importance in American history.
If you’ve always thought bigbore shooting was just too expensive, consider these .50-caliber rifle alternatives that make owning one easier on the wallet.