The LCR chambered in .327 Fed. Mag. offers more power and as many rounds as most compact pistols.
The G&A Lists
- G&A Basics: How to Choose Lights and Lasers for Your CCW
- 10 Survival Go-Bags that Could Save Your Life
- Tac Tech: 10 Great Tactical Clothing Options for Shooters
- 10 Father’s Day Gifts for the Shooting Dad
- Top 10 Gun Movies on Netflix
- SPOTTED: Pro-Gun Celebrities at SHOT Show 2015
- tweAK the ’47: Modifying the Century Arms C39 Classic
- What to Watch For: The NEW ArmaLite
See More Lists
Proofhouse - Reviews
Nikon’s Black Force 1000 1-4X IL scope allows shooters to engage targets at close range then quickly transition to other… more
Designed for long-range shooting, Nikon’s new Black X1000 has a variable 6 to 24 magnification range and a 50mm objective… more
By understanding the law, you will be more confident and therefore less hesitant when responding to an attack.
Today, large-capacity magazines are as common as dirt, and thumbing 15 rounds or more can be work.