Purpose built for defensive use, the SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 is a serious use firearm, featuring an HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) bolt to confidently handle a heavy round count schedule. From its Melonite finished barrel, to its pinned low profile gas block, to its crisp and grit free enhanced nickel boron coated, single stage flat trigger, the SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 adds a potent defensive platform to the SAINT pistol family.
This new SAINT pistol packs .30-caliber power into a 10.3" CMV-barreled package that measures just over 28" with the SB Tactical SBA3 five-position brace fully collapsed. Round that out with excellent appointments such as a BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 pistol grip, 20-round Magpul PMAG Gen M3 magazine, a patented, rock solid, free float M-Lok handguard, and an SA 2-Piece Blast Diverter, and you have a pistol that easily tames the .308 cartridge while remaining handy and compact.
“The SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 gives shooters a premium featured AR pistol that delivers serious power in a small, lightweight and easily maneuverable platform,” says Steve Kramer, Springfield Armory’s Vice President of Marketing. “If you want a SAINT Pistol that offers more power than 5.56, then this is the one for you.”
The forged lower receiver features Springfield Armory’s Accu-Tite Tension System for a tight, zero-movement fit with the forged upper, and the Picatinny rail allows you to mount the optic of your choice. For iron sight use, the slim, interrupted free-float handguard has Picatinny rail at the muzzle to mount a front sight.
Springfield SAINT Victor Pistol in .308 Specs
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Magazines: (1) 20-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- Barrel: 10.3" CMV, Melonite , 1:10
- Muzzle Device: SA 2-Piece Blast Diverter
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Hand Guard: Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking tabs, Forward Handstop, M-Lok
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Carbine-Length, Low-Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Receiver Ext: SA Carbine
- BCG: .308 BCG w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, MELONITE
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Weight: 8 lbs., 6 oz.
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical SBA3
- Safety Switch: Single side
- Trigger Guard: Integral to receiver
- Pistol Grip: BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3
- Length: 28.25" - 30.5"
- MSRP: $1,363
For more information, visit springfield-armory.com.