A full 56 percent denser than lead and more than double the density of steel, TSS pellets maintain velocity farther, hit harder and penetrate deeper than any waterfowl payload ever has. The swarm of shot leaves no chance for escape with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, which opens from the rear for a controlled release of the payload and the deadliest, most consistent patterns.
“The hard-hitting TSS pellets make up 60 percent of the payload, our FLITESTOPPER steel pellets make up the remaining 40 percent,” said Federal Shotshell Product Manager Dan Compton. “A raised cutting ridge encircling the exterior gives the pellets an unparalleled ability to slice through feathers and flesh, with no loss of penetration or adverse effect on ballistics and flight characteristics. FLITESTOPPER steel creates significantly larger wound channels than standard round pellets. Coupled with TSS, this blended load delivers extremely impressive results.”
Federal Black Cloud TSS 20 Gauge Features
- New option pushes 20-gauge effective range to 50 yards
- 60 percent TSS pellets
- TSS is more than double the density of steel and 56 percent denser than lead
- 40 percent FLITESTOPPER Steel
- FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the most consistent patterns in all waterfowl chokes
- Reliable primer and clean, fast-burning propellant
- Blended load featuring No. 9 TSS and No. 3 FLITESTOPPER Steel
For more information, visit www.federalpremium.com.