January 14, 2015
With 2014 officially in the books and the 2015 SHOT Show just days away, here at Guns & Ammo we're excited for what's to come in 2015. However, we also know that 2014 was a great year for the firearms industry and for G&A, which is why we want to remember it right.
To do so we've compiled a list of our most popular, most discussed and most controversial stories from 2014. We hope that you, our readers, will see something that you may have missed or revisit an article you especially liked.
Here are our some of our favorites for 2014:
10. First Look: Ruger AR-556
9. Revealed: Glock 41 & 42 Pistols
8. 10 Best Countries for Gun Owners
7. First Look: Springfield Armory XD Mod. 2 Subcompact Pistol
6. G&A Madness 2014: Vote, Debate & Win
5. G&A of the Year Awards 2014
4. Best States for Concealed Carry 2014
3. Semper Fi: Colt M45A1 CQBP Marine Pistol Review
2. First Look: Taurus Curve
1. Best States for Gun Owners 2014
Enjoy articles like this?
Subscribe to the magazine.
Get access to everything Guns & Ammo has to offer.
Subscribe to the Magazine