February 2019 Issue
The February issue hit the Newsstands on January 8th.
Available in both print and digital.
This Month in Guns & Ammo:
- Hand Cannons: Remington makes long guns small again.
- Changing of the Guard: An exclusive look at the unique M17 pistols now carried by the Tomb Guards of the 3rd United States Infantry Regiment.
- Tristar's Viper G2 .410: Here's why it should be your next shotgun.
- .300 PRC: Why America needs another .30-caliber magnum.
- The Dardick Revolver: Employing a unique mechanism and triangularshaped ammunition, this unusual revolver was clever and impractical.
- and so much more...