People who pick up the Kriss Vector Gen II 9mm pistol won’t suffer much buyer’s remorse.
The G&A Lists
- G&A Basics: How to Choose Lights and Lasers for Your CCW
- 10 Survival Go-Bags that Could Save Your Life
- Tac Tech: 10 Great Tactical Clothing Options for Shooters
- 10 Father’s Day Gifts for the Shooting Dad
- Top 10 Gun Movies on Netflix
- SPOTTED: Pro-Gun Celebrities at SHOT Show 2015
- tweAK the ’47: Modifying the Century Arms C39 Classic
- What to Watch For: The NEW ArmaLite
See More Lists
Proofhouse - Reviews
Vedder Holsters’ LightDraw Kydex OWB proved super comfortable to carry in G&A’s exclusive 30-day carry test. Vedder Holsters is a… more
The Thompson/Center Contender has been around for decades, and its versatility is still unmatched.
A look into the history of Barrett’s Model 90, 95 and 99.
G&A’s editor wore Vedder’s LightTuck Kydex IWB for 30 days straight. Here’s what he discovered. Hailing from central Florida, Vedder… more