Return of the Arsenal SLR-107FR
July 23, 2014
Arsenal, Inc., has announced the return of its best-selling rifle, the SLR-107FR.
The 7.62x39mm stamped receiver, semi-automatic Arsenal SLR-107FR utilizes authentic Arsenal factory components, including a Bulgarian manufactured mil-spec stamped receiver and a cold hammer-forged, chrome lined barrel with 24x1.5mm right-hand threads. The receiver features side-mounted scope rails for attaching any standard scope mount, including Arsenal's latest SM-13 mount.
The SLR-107FR also incorporates a number of U.S. made components, including an anti-slap double stage trigger group, a mil-spec polymer stock set, a left-side folding solid polymer buttstock and a removable one-piece muzzle brake. Other features include a stainless steel heat shield, an 800 meter rear sight leaf, a trapdoor compartment for storage, as well as accessory and bayonet lugs on its gas and front sight blocks
Available now through through K-Var Corp, the Arsenal SLR-107FR comes to market for $999. See more information and photos below.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Total Length (with muzzle brake): 937 mm (36 7/8 in.)
- Folded Length (with muzzle brake): 695 mm (27 3/8 in.)
- Barrel Length: 415 mm (16 1/4 in.)
- Rifling: 4 grooves
- Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm (9.44 in.)
- Weight without Magazine: 3.31 kg (7.3 lbs.)
- Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2,329 fps)
- Effective Range: 500 m (550 yds)
- Maximum Range: 1,350 m (1,480 yds)
- Rear Sight Range: 800 m (875 yds)