Swarovski Optik has just announced the introduction of their new EL Range binoculars. The Swarovski EL Range is an extension of the EL line that has an integrated laser rangefinder featuring an angled-shot program that has been dubbed “Swaro-Aim.”
“Swaro-Aim” technology features an integrated gradometer to show the precise and correct shooting distance and angle, and is designed with electronic readout of yards and meters, brightness levels and angle compensation.
The display also offers five individually adjustable brightness levels on a LCD screen with an intuitive menu operation that is touted as simple and easy to use. The binos are available in8x42 and 10×42, both with rangefinding capabilities.
Here are the advantages being touted by Swarovski:
• High image quality and uncompromising transmission values for bright and high contrast images
• Close-range observation distance of 16.4 ft (5 m)
• Widest field of view in its class, due to wide-angle ocular (61°)
• Maximum exit interpupillary distance (better visual comfort, especially for eyeglass-wearers)
• Lockable diopter correction
• Optimized roof prism with P coating
• SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP optimization based on laser technology
• SWAROCLEAN makes it easier to clean stubborn stains, such as tree resin or water spots